Sunday, December 8, 2013

My children are home!

          Well, they are home!! My mother pulls into my driveway on two wheels and slung gravel onto the porch. She marched in 4 beautiful children that all carry my DNA. She looks worn and weathered, just as she should after taking my brood “on vacation” for the weekend, =.
          I was so happy to see them and within moments noticed that all of my children had on layers of clothing…..When I inquired about their choice of clothing, I realized exactly how hard my mother had it.
          She informed me that the heat was out in the cabin they had rented, so at 5am it was 50 degrees…..Holy shit. That is cold, it’s no wonder they had on every stitch of clothes that they had taken with them.  Wow, that is crazy, I bet that cabin doesn’t have lady bugs.
          Mama also said that their day yesterday was somewhat ok. She took Wyatt, Cooper, and Charleigh Joe to the movies to see Frozen. MY mother HATES kid’s movies. I mean truly despises them, so she really must love my children if she intentionally took them to see and animated, G rated, children’s movie. She would rather watch Pit Bull fights or live, no holds barred MMA. Then she ended their day with an arcade? Who is this woman because my mother would never do that? I would swear under oath that she was coerced into those activities and did not willingly participate.
          Within moments of being home, Cooper disappeared and soon was discovered only by odor. He went to the bathroom to poop and after he finished, he decided to “freshen up” a bit”. While the BM smell still held heavy in the air, he decided to pour out an entire lit cinnamon candle into the sink. He then followed up the cinnamon smell with a little Scrubbing Bubbles cleanser. Yes, my children were home and my mother survived yet another “vacation”.

          Some would question my sanity and how I could miss such a circus, I would ask them why they ever dreamed that I was ever sane? I never got the opportunity to customize my options and I’ll ride this crazy train for as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment