Thursday, December 5, 2013

Why are there still lady bugs out! I'm going to burn the house down.

          I FUCKING HATE LADY BUGS.
          I make this statement because it is December and I am still bombarded with the little bastards. I don’t understand why they are still around….Yes, I realize it has been warm but, shit! I so want them gone. I have lady bugs all over my house, in my bed, in my bathroom, hanging on my light fixtures, they are EVERYWHERE. I’m almost ready to burn the building down. It seems as if it is my only way out. HELPIT
          I’m sitting on the couch watching Jeremy and Charleigh Joe play. She is so adorable. Jeremy just pretended to eat her nose. She seemed upset until I suggested that she eat his nose. She did it and promptly turned into a zombie and started eating every part of his face…. Picking off each piece with her tiny fingers. She is a ZOMBIE! Why did it have to be my beautiful daughter? Why couldn’t it be one of the boys who eat everything anyway? Oh well, sounds about right.
          I received a package yesterday….I felt like the dad from A Christmas Story. I had anticipated this delivery for a while and when it finally came, I was tearing it open like it was Christmas morn. My CPAP machine, my glorious machine that is going to make my life so much better. It was brand new and gleaming. I listened very carefully to all the instructions and as soon as the DME lady was gone, I HAD to take a nap.
          I carefully arranged the machine next to my bed and strapped on the head piece and positioned the nose mask... I laid down and drifted to sleep…..I awoke 2 hours later and decided that I could do this. I rested comfortably and peacefully. I hope that the rest of my experiences go so well. It will probably be bombarded with lady bugs within 24 hours.
          Mama has decided to take the children to Gatlinburg for the weekend. ALL OF THE CHILDREN. This was her decision, not mine. I don’t know how things will go, I’m only hoping that it goes really, really well. Of course there is inclement weather expected for this weekend. Lots of snow and ice, locked up in a house with rowdy children, sounds kind of like a movie. Oh, yes I remember, it’s called The Shining. If I remember correctly, it’s not a movie with a good ending. I should probably make sure that granny doesn’t have an ax or anything similar to that. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy…
          Jeremy did the 60 mile round trip to pick up all the children from their respective schools. Four kids, four schools, 2 different counties…that is one hell of a trip every morning and evening. This is just one of the reasons that I love this man. He also takes the shop vac and sucks up the fucking lady bugs when I ask him too. He goes on a killing spree like John Wayne Gacy when I ask him to. I still to this day will never understand why he stays with me. He is the butter to my toast and I love him so much. I couldn’t do any of this without him.
          Thank you Jeremy for being mine, I love you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment