Thursday, January 23, 2014

How great thou art...

The emotional turmoil that is on the surface is too raw to talk about. Eventually I will explain all of the odd conversations and statuses. I am ready to be tried and found innocent, and I expect my apologies to be heard loud and clear from my accusers.
Not just the ones directly related, but the ones who have long thought and whispered behind my back. The ones that are no better than me. I may be crude and less eloquent, but right is right. I cannot wait for my name to be synonymous with the truth.
GO ahead, and think what you will, I want you to second guess and weigh your options and see how far you want to push. What if you are wrong? How will YOU look? How will YOUR FAMILIY AND FRIENDS perceive you? In short, what if the table were turned and it just so happens you are the one who judged? The very one propped up on the pew at church, keeping up appearances but not living the word.
Consider exactly how that will feel when your world comes crashing down. You may not be as special as you think you are, and perhaps you will be subject to the same judgments you have so easily lain at my feet.

Go ahead, I’m ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment