Saturday, October 5, 2013

I guess I’m feeling prolific today….


One of the most nonproductive days I have had in a while. I awoke at the break of dawn only to be tired all day. I am on call. I have done homework and listened to TV all day. On the weekends I am reminded of the reasons I am not a stay at home mom. I despise the ridiculous cartoons they air these days, all the farting and rumbling through the cabinets as if the food fairy had been spotted.

I read a post on FB that reminded me of some of the things that make me livid. Why do they feel as if they must glue the first sheet of toilet paper? I completely understand this concept. Why must we continue to be tortured by these small things? I am going to use this time to list some of the things that bother me that perhaps also bother you that I encounter in day to day life.

·         Why must people count in public, just do it once and then bust your kid’s ass.

·         Don’t take out the trash and not replace the bag, really? And then actually throw trash into the bag less receptacle. Asshole.

·         Why does a freshly wiped countertop make everyone want a sandwich?

·         High waisted clothes, the 90’s called….

·         Why does dog shit smell worse than human shit, only when it’s on a child’s shoe? And it’s in the floor mats in your car.

·         Why doesn’t anyone use the first 2 or last 2 slices of bread? It’s still bread.

·         Why does Hardees drive thru always try to sell you something else? Or interrupt you while you are trying to order? Perhaps you would know how I like my thick burger if you would just shut the fuck up.

·         Why do people incessantly knock or rattle the door handle when you are taking a shit in a public bathroom? They have obviously been waiting and haven’t seen you leave. Do they intentionally want to piss you off? Do they like the smell of others shit?

·         Why are the plus size clothes always in a tiny corner in the back of the store? Isn’t it obvious we need more room?

·         Why did sunroofs always leak? No matter what?

·         Why are T-Tops still available in cars?

·         Why are the perfumes White Shoulders or White Diamonds still available?

·         People who push the button on the elevator while you have already pushed it and the light is obviously on….I’m not standing here for fun.

·         People who think that all black people know each other, or that all fat people need thigh powder.

·         People who park in handicap parking spaces that drop off the handicap person at the entrance of the building? What’s up with that? Doesn’t that negate the need for the special parking?

·         Overweight women who wear shirts that are too short or knit pants.

·         People who brag about everything.

·         The one-upper, you know the guy who has more and better stuff/experiences than you? Everyone knows one and we avoid conversations with them.

·         People who take pictures of landscapes, and force you to look at them. I don’t care about the sunset or the bushes. I don’t want to act like it either.

·         Women who hover over the toilet seat and piss all over it. Fuck you.

 

This is just a small list of the crap that pisses me off. Please don’t be offended, it’s informational. Feel free to add your complaints to the comments section of this post. I won’t be offended.

 

2 comments:

  1. At least you are willing to say what ignores you, most people don't have the nerve!! Rock on Farrah I'm behind you 100%!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb, I just wanted to make a public service announcement. I would also like to add another thing. Pulling up on the door handle when someone is trying to unlock all the doors....thereby keeping their door locked. Oh, pisses me off!

      Delete