Friday, October 25, 2013

The Cadbury Scream egg? Yes, please!

                As fall has come upon us, I look forward to the cool nights, outdoor fires, and fall colors. I am also looking forward to the second candy season of the year. The first starting with Valentine’s Day and ending with Easter. The second season begins with Halloween and ends with Christmas.
            Some people don’t even realize that candy comes in seasons. These are sad people who probably don’t eat candy or live normal lives. Your Valentine’s candy consists of the traditional chocolates and conversation hearts and Easter candy is Peeps and Cadbury Eggs. The candy seasons are some of the things that keep me going.
 I discovered something today when I went into the Dollar General to get a few items. Sitting there next to the huge lighters at the check-out was something that I had never before seen. Now, I’m not saying that I know everything about candy but I challenge you, to challenge me in regards to confections. I saw my salvation, a new product that was really just an Easter favorite. I was the one thing that at the time I needed. I was going to buy and consume the treats, getting rid of any evidence that they ever existed. The Cadbury Crème egg, made “scary” for Halloween. It’s called The Cadbury Scream egg, and it was wonderful. I will not share with my children. I NEEDED that candy.
            Normally you have to get your fill of the Cadbury egg during season, and now we have another option. We can have this delicious treat before the Valentines-Easter holiday and right now I need it. I purchased 2 of the eggs and they were heavenly. I was able to go on after consuming them like snake in the hen house. They barely made it out of the parking lot.
            Thank goodness the good folks at Cadbury realized that some of us need a dose in between Easters. Thank you Cadbury, for keeping me addicted to your confections.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment