Tuesday, September 3, 2013

No accidents at daycare! That's my girl.

Have you ever just known you were with the perfect man? Even if that man is dancing in the kitchen with a diaper on his head acting like a George Washington? He knows how much the news upsets me but he knew that I would appreciate how dry our Senate hearings were as compared to the British Parliament. He described their proceedings as a fire pit and beer away from a good time.That's my Jeremy. He is so patient and loving, and we share the same wicked sense of humor so I don't feel so alone.

 I picked up Charleigh Joe after a long and painful day at work and her teacher announced that she had been accident free all day! WOO HOO!

 Not really, my kids wait until the get home to show their ass. I can't believe my floor has not rotted out yet. Even Cooper (who has been potty trained for years)  had occasionally pissed in the floor lately. I'm convinced that if there were any large game cats around they would most certainly tried to cover up my house. Its like having puppies, that have Social Security numbers, and you are legally responsible for. The doctor tells us that is his ADHD, yeah no shit. You can crate a puppy or pen it up outside, but don't try it with a kid (really, I've already been warned, they mean it).

 I truly love these kids but I swear they can hear carbonation being poured, like a drunk to the hiss of a can of beer, they are there. Sneaking my drink, pissing in the floor and I'm to do nothing? That is why I write. I take this tiny few minutes out of my day I could be doing ab crunches and talk to whomever might be listening and ask for prayers. Prayers for them, me-FOR US.

 So I get a package delivered and Matthew is dying to open it (men love to open packages?) and so I said go ahead (of course knowing what it was). So he opens it up and lifts out these black lace undies and says "Are these panties for you" and I said "unless you want them". Needless to say he passed, there is something about holding your moms lacy panties that upsets any 16 year old boy.

Out of the package fell a small plastic package, he snatched it up with curiosity when I handed it to him. He quickly threw it down and washed his hands as if it was already used. The package was a sample of Horny Honey. As if just because I you wear panties you need this marital aid.

 I'll let you know how that works out and post the website if its positive if, and its a big if,  I can get past the ammonia smell emanating from the house.

As I sit at the table putting this down, Charleigh Joe has eaten her supper and mine, drank her drink and mine. Gosh.... I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment