Sunday, September 22, 2013

ISO: Anyone to please monitor their home computers!

So, I'm sure everyone is familiar with the buy, trade, and sell sites that exist. I'm addicted to reading the ads because some of them are so ridiculous. I'm reading some looking at the ISO ads on a daily basis. Not because I have something to BTS, but because of the humor of the situation.

Some fool is asking for a free smartphone, which is only topped by the ad inquiring who sold stamps. What kind of dumbasses are actually able to log onto sites unsupervised? Its like a bunch of tweens prank calling asking if your refrigerator is running. What kind of people are out there....

Then I come to the sex ads and I'm amazed at the peoples postings inquiring for various sex acts. It took me a minute to get the lingo (NSA,JO, etc.) but I soon found myself delving deep into the sites looking for anyone that I knew....Because a lot of the dumbasses put their pictures on the site.

Full frontal nudity. WOW. No photo shopping, just all pink, stretch marks and skin imperfections and all. Not very many civilians look really fetching with their natural bodies in unflattering light. The shots into the bathroom mirror are still my favorite, with the flash on their government cell phone shining. They seemed so unabashed and dare I say it, entitled. As if they all had daybeds when they were in high school.

I was really shocked at first, the measurements that are obviously mistyped in the metric system unless 8 inches has somehow changed. The lewd comments and misspelled words are hilarious. They still had standards though, only good looking and "fit" people are to respond. As if "fit" (whether body or mind) would go looking for sex on a BTS website in their own town.

I live in a relatively small community and the small amount of information and pictures usually paint a pretty good picture. I also like looking at the items in the background, like dirty toilets or medication bottles. As is I'm looking to hook up with someone who is living in their mothers basement, for free.

Now for the right amount of money I will let you call me mama, nurse you, give you a bath, and change your diaper, but you must provide your own diapers or its an extra charge.

Just look for the keywords MaryKay......

8 comments:

  1. Where, on Facebook are you finding the sex sites?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Ok. I thought there was some new trend on Facebook. I knew Craigslist was shlepping sex for years! (Um, I mean, really? I hadn't known) :)

      Delete
    2. No, just ole Cookeville, awarded the most cost effective city to live in for several years running.....

      Delete
  2. Like Craigslist? I'm gonna have to Google the lingo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google it Ginger, and then check out your Cookeville listings. You're gonna be surprised....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I just had to check this out for myself on Craigslist- now I feel the need to bleach all the nastiness from my memory! So sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you believe this was happening in Cookeville? It really opened my eyes.

      Delete