Saturday, September 28, 2013

Welcome to the Gunshow!


What is it about those people who are constantly working out? What is wrong with you! No one does that, it’s not normal. Trust me, I know what abnormal is. I work among those who are constantly working out. It is awkward.

I just have never gotten the need to push, pull, and run for fun. Although my job change has caused some internal shuffling to be going on. When you are constantly positioning and washing overweight people (that are not you) and you see where they missed…… It can change how you feel about your own body. BIG TIME.


Another consideration is the fact I work in heart surgery. I am assisting with the chronic “biscuit and gravy poisoning” that is at an epidemic in the South. It has once or twice affected my choice in lunch. I wish I could have "that" case that affects every meal that I chose.

Back to the main part of my story…..

So all these people who are working out and sculpting their physique to Michelangelo’s standards, they are often times accused of not using their guns for everyday work. See picture below.

 
 

Anyway, while those body boy scouts are all taking the trash to the end of the driveway with their cars……

 

I have had tons of suggestions of where I can wear my full length coat. Some have been to Wal Mart in my PJ’s and others have suggested a Republican Convention, but the one I’m satisfied is perfect event to share my glory…. the Cunanan-Duke wedding! I have the perfect fascinator hat to go with it!

I’ll show them who is classy!  I’ll look like the demon bear from the movie Brave (which I watch every single night of my life because Charleigh Joe wants to). I hope no one tries to shoot me as I’m taking the extreme measure of wearing this coat during one of the many various hunting seasons. I’m literally risking my life to go to this wedding looking classy as a big bear can!

No comments:

Post a Comment