Friday, September 13, 2013

Shit and Boobs....a tale of my day

My two year old just brought her daddy a handful of poop. He was unfortunately not fast enough to realize his prize until he had accepted the gift of feces.

Oh the joys of raising kids. My husband dutifully took her to the bathroom and cleaned her up, all the while muttering obscenities a stream Ralphies father couldn't handle. He is an excellent father. I am sure of it, I just hope he doesn't leave me. Mama has assured me that if he leaves, she will follow. Apparently she feels as if I'm difficult...

I had a pleasant day at work, I got to see a couple people I had not seen in awhile. I also wore a nice bra. It feels great to have your breast lifted AND separated. It makes you feel like an attractive woman instead of a walking vagina. I just ordered some new bras and I am trying to figure out which ones are for what.

Men will have no concept of what I am talking about. Some bras are for work, some for around the house, some for special occasions ( high school reunions, not sex), etc. The fit and comfort level determines the use of the bra. The more comfortable, usually the less attractive your bust will look. For example, the sports bra (I hate this so-called form of breast restraint) creates the UniBoob. I despise that look and on the other hand, the missile grade lift and separate is usually not comfortable enough for work.

Perhaps they should substitute the word "gun" or "golf club" for bra. That would make it simpler for them to understand. They all get that concept.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your point of view but speaking from a patient's prospective on the bra choice, We need that extra boost the walking vagina gives us. After all a happy patient is a healing patient. Just a thought......

    ReplyDelete