Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I am beginning to think its following me.....

So, as some of you know I am an adult college student (again). You know, that older lady who sits in class and writes down everything, doesn't know how to use her smart phone, and brings everybody snacks? Yeah, that's me.

 This semester I have all of my classes online and I'm not the oldest one in class, and I don't have to bring bags of pretzels to everyone. Well, just like everyone else, money is tight. I borrowed a textbook from a friend for one of my online classes so I didn't have to buy it and guess what....it smelled like urine. Yes, the end product of micturation.

 I'm beginning to think this is not a coincidence. Perhaps I smell like urine, and no one has told me. I do have 4 children and can't sneeze without pissing myself. Perhaps I pissed on the book in an Ambien haze, I have no idea but it smells like a cat box.

I have plans to have breakfast again with my friends Nick and Blair (the ones who stood me up last time) again in the morning before work at 4am.I sure hope they make it this time, I sure don't want to have breakfast with Sid the Science Kid (uni bomber) again. She has assured me they will be there. I want to hope so. I'll recognize that Grand Prix in the parking lot and I will not go in until they arrive. I cannot expose myself twice to that kind of danger.

 I'm watching Brave (again) with the two youngest at my side. It's the night before payday and I'm making out the bills, I believe.....yes, I'm still broke. I don't know why I was born so damn good looking instead of rich or a Kennedy.

I mean, have you ever heard of the Kennedy who was on food stamps? The one who sits in the welfare office and says  "We don't have kids we have dogs"? It doesn't happen. Yeah I know about the curse and all. I mean, perhaps the Kennedy's would think the smell of urine following your broke ass around was a curse?

It's all relative and I'm stuck in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment