Monday, September 30, 2013

The wild night in bed with my husband and all his ladies....


                Yet another day is upon us, a work day….as if any of the others count. I haven’t slept at all for the past 2 nights as we have had too many visitors in our bed. I’m ok with just one or 2 extra ladies ;) but when there are so many that I’m using a cabbage patch as a pillow…. It has gone too far. I said last night, one baby Abigail and I know for a fact there were more.

          The night before I knew we were having a bed party and I foolishly  thought that once she went to sleep I could throw their cold hard heads out into the floor (yes, I’m going to throw my daughters children out into the floor, my very own grandchildren) but that did not happen. Early on in our night she decided to vomit in the bed and I recognized what was about to happen and let her vomit in my hands…just to save the sheets. How sad is that? But on a good note, she only did it once and I wasn’t up changing sheets all night! I just took the trusty vomit pan labeled CHARLEIGH JOE to the bed with us.

          Yes, just in case you are wondering everyone in my home has their own vomit pan because when it really hits, you don’t want to wait on the receptacle… I began doing this when there were 4 of us. Nice calligraphy, Cooper and Charleigh Joe decorated theirs with stickers. Fuck you Pinterest, where you at on that one?

          I’m sitting on the couch typing away while there is a party of strange women sleeping in my bed. I don’t really care either. They are just cold headed, rough haired tramps. They will sleep anywhere and with anyone, so if he falls for it and cuddles up…whatever.

          I sure hope work goes well. I almost typed in “good” just to make the grammar Nazi’s fire up. 10 hours can really get to you and I think we have several cases today. Hopefully my friend Nate can show me some Cross fit surgery moves……

 


No comments:

Post a Comment